Sunday, April 11, 2010

Little Girls












You only get to be a little girls once! Realizing this Aimee suggested we take our little girls to have a tea party at the American Girl Doll store in LA. So for Spring Break we loaded up Eliza, Lindy (and Luke -who is his Moma's baby dol) and headed for LA. We had so much fun and made some great memories. We spent the entire next day at Disneyland doing just what we (and they) wanted to do. We watched the fireworks from our hotel window. It was a little girl's dream come true. Now if we could just figure out how to keep them 8 and 10! ( so I am suppose to be learning how to do a blog by doing it! and I just got all the pictures in reverse order and the text on the bottom but don't know how to fix it and it's too late to call my tutor -Annie - so I'll just save it and keep learning ...I hope!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the girls matching outfits. That sounds like such a dream trip for every little girl. (And big!) Talk to you soon!
xoxo

Merry said...

Wow, sounds like you had fun!

Unknown said...

I love the girls are matching, sounds like they (and you) had a wonderful time. How fun to still have a little girl, I agree with you wishing they could stay young and innocent for a little bit longer