Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What's This??

Annie talked me into setting up a blog. She is here helping me do this .....therefore this may be my only post!?? But I will give it a try. The purpose of this endeavor is to keep us all somewhat updated on what is going on in our family since we are all busy and spread far and wide (that is not a reference to body shapes). So here is a good reason to talk to your Mom (or Grammie) and let me know what's going on with you - or update your own blog - even better.

2 comments:

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Yea Mom! (and Annie!) I'm so glad we are doing this! I'm sorry I've been so distant lately. I've definitely been wrapped up in my little world of moving (we moved last Saturday & are just getting settled).

Mom-....come on! You have to include your own birthday on the event list! :) Nice try!

em

Keller Clan Mom said...

Wow-- impressive. Maybe you can just blog for me too? Way to go Mom (and Annie). It was fab fun having Annie Bangs here. (Or should that be annie no-bangs now?)

love, aimee